- Lockout after hours first offense – No charge
- Lockout after hours second offense – $30.00
- Lockout after hours after second offense. – $70.00
- Lock replacement – $150.00 (4 locks per unit)
- Lock replacement – $50.00 (1 lock per unit.)
- New key- $2.00 per key
Should you wish to request an extension of the 14-day limit, the request must be in writing and delivered to the appropriate development office. Your request will be reviewed and you will be advised in writing whether or not it has been approved.
Residents must give prompt written notice to PHA if they leave their apartment unoccupied for any period exceeding two weeks.
Only Dogs, Cats, Birds and Fish are permitted on our property with the exception that Dogs are NOT allowed in our family developments at Gosling Meadows and Wamesit Place.
Animals not named in our policy are not allowed. With the exception of the birds and fish named in our policy, other caged animals, including rodents, reptiles and others are not allowed in Portsmouth Housing properties. You can view our Pet Policy here.
Resident Services Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in getting involved in your community as a member of the Resident Advisory Board, please contact Resident Services at (603) 957-8131 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Protective Services referrals: it may be necessary to report residents who are endangered or exploited.
- Disclosure may be required to provide information pursuant to a proper court order.
- It may be necessary to report any information related to suspected fraudulent activity or other violations of federal, state and/or local housing law, regulations or other lease violations on the part of the resident.
- It may be necessary for federal staff from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or Quality Assurance staff of the housing organization to review randomly-selected files solely for the purpose of assuring that the service coordinator is complying with all federal laws and regulations and is providing quality service coordination services.
- Finally, as a condition of participation in this housing program, the resident agrees as stated in the lease that any employee or contractor, including service coordinators, has a responsibility to report lease violations to the property manager.