Please click on the title to open the PDF:
Reports & Plans
The PORTSMOUTH HOUSING AUTHORITY (PHA) is submitting its Annual Plan for Fiscal Year 2021.
This is a notice with an opportunity to present public comments regarding this submission.
The proposed Annual Plan is available for review using the link above.
Comments must be made ahead of time in writing and presented to the main office located at 245 Middle Street, Portsmouth, NH, Attn: Mary Kelliher or via email to email@example.com no later than noon on October 5, 2020.
A public hearing will be conducted on October 14, 2020, at 2:00 pm via videocall, unless otherwise stated on the agenda. Instructions on joining the call will be posted on the meeting agenda found at <https://www.cityofportsmouth.com/city-municipal-meetings-calendar>.
- PHA Application
- Housing Choice Voucher
- (HCV) Administrative Plan
- Public Housing Admissions and Continuing Occupancy Policy
- Violence Against Women Act Disclosure
- 2020 HUD Income Limits
- 2020 Tax Credit Income Limits
- Equal Housing Opportunity Policy
- Limited Access - Barment Policy
- Language Access Plan
- 2020 Payment Standard Amounts
- Grievance Procedures
- Smoke-Free Lease Addendum
- Section 3 Plan
- Section 3 Certification Application