Please click on the title to open the PDF:
Reports & Plans
The PORTSMOUTH HOUSING AUTHORITY (PHA) is amending its Five Year PHA Plan for Fiscal Years 2020-2024.
This is a notice with an opportunity to present public comments regarding this change.
The draft of the proposed Significant Amendment is available for review electronically by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at our office at 245 Middle Street, Portsmouth, NH 03820. An appointment must be scheduled ahead of time in order to view the draft in person.
Comments must be made in writing and presented to the main office located at 245 Middle Street, Portsmouth, NH, Attn: Mary Kelliher or via email to email@example.com no later than noon on August 3, 2020.
A public hearing will be conducted on August 12, 2020, at 2:00 pm via videocall, unless otherwise stated on the agenda. Instructions on joining the call will be posted on the meeting agenda found at <https://www.cityofportsmouth.com/city-municipal-meetings-calendar>.
- PHA Application
- Housing Choice Voucher
- (HCV) Administrative Plan
- Public Housing Admissions and Continuing Occupancy Policy
- Violence Against Women Act Disclosure
- 2020 HUD Income Limits
- 2020 Tax Credit Income Limits
- Equal Housing Opportunity Policy
- Limited Access - Barment Policy
- Language Access Plan
- 2020 Payment Standard Amounts
- Grievance Procedures
- Smoke-Free Lease Addendum
- Section 3 Plan
- Section 3 Certification Application