- Lockout after hours first offense - No charge
- Lockout after hours second offense - $30.00
- Lockout after hours after second offense. - $70.00
- Lock replacement – $150.00 (4 locks per unit)
- Lock replacement – $50.00 (1 lock per unit.)
- New key- $2.00 per key
Please pick up a tenant report form at the management office to fill out and give to the property manager or mail to our main office. You can also email the property manager with a complaint, compliment, or report. Click here to find the email address for your property management office. If it is a complaint about PHA staff and you do not feel comfortable reporting it to the property manager, you can write a letter and address it to the Executive Director.
Resident Services Frequently Asked Questions
To be eligible for our Resident Services program, you must sign a “Consent for Service Coordinator to Release Information” form. The properly completed form will allow the Service Coordinator to discuss the resident’s goals and aspirations and to connect with community service providers, family members, physicians, educators, and other individuals.
- Adult Protective Services referrals-- it may be necessary to report residents who are endangered or exploited.
- Disclosure may be required to provide information pursuant to a proper court order.
- It may be necessary to report any information related to suspected fraudulent activity or other violations of federal, state and/or local housing law, regulations or other lease violations on the part of the resident.
- It may be necessary for federal staff from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or Quality Assurance staff of the housing organization to review randomly-selected files solely for the purpose of assuring that the service coordinator is complying with all federal laws and regulations and is providing quality service coordination services.
- Finally, as a condition of participation in this housing program, the resident agrees as stated in the lease that any employee or contractor, including service coordinators, has a responsibility to report lease violations to the property manager.